Line Integration at the Food & Beverage Industry - Line HMI Library
The Line HMI Library is part of the Line Integration Concept at the Food & Beverage Industry. An overview of the Line Integration Concept you can find here.
Standardization of the graphic user interface is required for simple and efficient operation and observation of different system parts.
The Line HMI Library contains standardized elements for the visualization of machine and line information with SIMATIC WinCC. These elements are based on the Plant Data Interface and contains the following detailed Information:
- Basic information like state and piece counter
- Energy values for consumption and KPIs
- KPIs for maschine and line efficiency
- Machine specific parameters
All functions are modular and available as components for machine and line. The PDI function blocks and the SIMATIC WinCC extension can be integrated easily into existing applications. To extend the line visualization with OEE/KPI functionality the Line Monitoring Library for SIMATIC IT LMS can be used.
The software is based on the international standards of OMAC-User group and Weihenstephan Standards, which sets the industry-standard for the according data Interfaces.
For questions concerning the application, please feel free to address your local Siemens contact.
Your benefits at a glance
- Based on the standards OMAC and Weihenstephan defined by end-customers, which is worldwide existing and all-purpose
- Pre-engineered and tested modules from the market leader for automation technology
- Minimization of engineering time
- Easy integration of management systems for the line integration, like SIMATIC IT LMS
- Higher transparency of all plant information
- Improvement of analysis options
- Acceleration of decision-making through optimal views of information with the aim of:
- Increase the availability
- Reduction of unplanned shutdowns
- Reduction of failures
- Transparent data availability for all levels of task
- Standardized plant wide message structure
- Standardized parameter interface for each machine
- OMAC – Specification ANSI/ISA-TR88.00.02-2015 (Approved 26 October 2015)
- Weihenstephan - Specification of the Interface Content (Version 08)
- SIMATIC WinCC V7.4 SP1
Downloads - Messages
Documentation - HMI Message Integration (1,4 MB)
Template file to integrate all machine / line messages (18,7 KB) (Microsoft Excel)
Downloads - 3rd Party integration
Documentation - 3rd Party integration (2,4 MB)
Downloads - OPC Configuration
Documentation - SIMATIC NET OPC Server Implementation (1,1 MB)
SIMATIC NET Configuration files (9,8 KB)
Update of the Line HMI Library and the dokumentation
Update of the 3rd Party integration - documentation
PWA, Plant wide automation concept, WS-Pack, S88