Line Integration at the Food & Beverage Industry - WinCC Demo project "LineIntegration"
The Line HMI Library is part of the Line Integration Concept at the Food & Beverage Industry. An overview of the Line Integration Concept you can find here.
The "Line Integration" project contains standardized elements for the visualization of machine and line information with SIMATIC WinCC. The elements are based on the Plant Data Interface and contains the following detailed information:
- Basic information like state and piece counter
- Energy values for consumption and KPIs
- KPIs for maschine and line efficiency
- Machine specific parameters
All functions are modular and available as components for machine and line. The function blocks and the SIMATIC WinCC demo project can be easily integrated into existing applications.
The software is based on the international standards of OMAC-User group and Weihenstephan Standards, which sets the industry-standard for the according data Interfaces.
Your benefits at a glance
- Based on the standards OMAC and Weihenstephan defined by end-customers, which is worldwide existing and all-purpose
- Minimization of the engineering time due to pre-built and tested modules.
- Improvement of the analysis options with WinCC PM ANALYZE:
- Transparency of plant-wide information
- Faster decisions due to an optimal view of information with the goal of:
- Increase availability
- Reducing unplanned downtimes
- Reducing failures
- Transparent data availability for all task levels
- Standardized plant-wide alarm structure
- Standardized parameter interface for each machine
- OMAC – Specification ANSI/ISA-TR88.00.02-2015 (Approved 26 October 2015)
- Weihenstephan - Specification of the Interface Content (Version 08)
- SIMATIC WinCC V7.5
If you have questions regarding the integration of the Demo project into your plant, contact us by e-mail using the subject: "Line Integration":
Documentation (3,1 MB)
WinCC LineIntegration V3 demo project
WinCC V7.5 demo project (42,9 MB)
TIA Portal V15.1 project
PLC demo project (5,1 MB)
Line Integration function blocks for PM-ANALYZE
LineIntegrationFunctionBlocks (194,1 KB)
You will only need the file "FunctionBlocks" if you change the status model in PM-SERVER.
For editing, you need a C#-compatible editor and programming knowledge.
Update the demo project to V3
Line Monitoring, Machine Monitoring, Key Performance Indicator, Digitalization, Filling and Packaging, Line Performance Improvement, Standardization, Data transparency, Weihenstephan, OMAC, Linienintegration, Food and Beverage, F&B, Lebensmittelindustrie, PM-ANALYZE, OEE, Performance reporting
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry