WinCC Connection to S7-1500, S71200 and ET 200SP
The task is to provide process tags and AS messages of S7-1200, S7-1500 and ET 200SP in WinCC V7.
WinCC V7.2 provides the communication channel "SIMATIC S7-1200, S7-1500 Channel" for connection to S7-1200 and S7-1500 controllers. Communication to S7-1200, S7-1500 and ET 200SP can be realized with absolute addressing and from WinCC V7.3 also with symbolic adressing.
Communication of the S7-1200 , S7-1500 and ET 200SP with WinCC single-user systems
Establishing a secure communication connection between WinCC and the S7-1500 (not possible for S7-1200 and ET 200SP)
Absolute access to AS symbol addresses of the automation system
Different options for channel diagnosis
WiNCC V7.3 SE
- Absolute and symbolic access to AS symbol addresses and messages of the controller (for single-user and multi-user systems)
- "Read from AS" functions for reading and applying the AS symbols with an optimized block access
- System messages (only S7-1500)
- Chronological reporting (program alarm)
- "Update" function for synchronizing project changes on the controller side with WinCC
- ActiveX Control "WinCC SysDiagControl" for system diagnostics in runtime
- System tag for "Connection check" und "Disconnect connection"
- Raw data communication
WinCC V7.4 SP1
- Supports full-text alarms, as for WinCC Runtime Professional V14
- Supports S7-1500 Software Controllers (S7-1507S)
- Offline import of configuration data from TIA Portal for absolute and symbolic addresses
- Setting the prefix/suffix as default value for tags for each connection
- Automatic update of S7-1500 message
- System tags for "Connection check" und "Disconnect connection" are created with a click
- Direct connection of structured data types (e.g., array)
Document revision regarding WinCC V7.5.