Entry type: Download Entry ID: 102254061, Entry date: 02/06/2020
GSD for SITOP PSU8600 for integration in SIMATIC STEP 7
With GSD the SITOP PSU8600 power supply system is integrated in SIMATIC STEP 7. It includes the general station description of all available firmware versions of the power supply system SITOP PSU8600.
The zip file includes GSD for following article numbers:
- SITOP PSU8600 1AC 20 A/4 x 5 A PN (6EP3336-8MB00-2CY0)
- SITOP PSU8600 3AC 20 A PN (6EP3436-8SB00-2AY0)
SITOP PSU8600 3AC 20 A/4 x 5 A PN (6EP3436-8MB00-2CY0)
SITOP PSU8600 3AC 40 A PN (6EP3437-8SB00-2AY0)
- SITOP PSU8600 3AC 40 A/4 x 10 A PN (6EP3437-8MB00-2CY0)
- SITOP CNX8600 4 x 5 A (6EP4436-8XB00-0CY0)
- SITOP CNX8600 8 x 2.5 A (6EP4436-8XB00-0DY0)
- SITOP CNX8600 4 x 10 A (6EP4437-8XB00-0CY0)
- SITOP BUF8600 100 ms/40 A (6EP4297-8HB00-0XY0)
- SITOP BUF8600 300 ms/40 A (6EP4297-8HB10-0XY0)
- SITOP BUF8600 4 s/40 A (6EP4293-8HB00-0XY0)
- SITOP BUF8600 10 s/40 A (6EP4295-8HB00-0XY0)
- SITOP UPS8600 (6EP4197-8AB00-0XY0)
- SITOP BAT8600 Pb (6EP4145-8GB00-0XY0)
- SITOP BAT8600 LiFePO4 (6EP4143-8JB00-0XY0)
- Save the .zip file and unpack it to a local directory.
- Open the local directory and follow the instructions in "A5E36045169-2-76_README-INSTALL-STEP7V5_SITOP-PSU8600_en-US.pdf".
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Feedback for the article with the entry ID 102254061
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
"Note: The feedback always relates to the current entry / product. Your message will be forwarded to our technical editors working in the Online Support. In a few days, you will receive a response if your feedback requires one. If we have no further questions, you will not hear from us."
Requests and feedback
What do you want to do?
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry
Support to the statistics
With this function the IDs found are listed according to number (format .txt).
Topic pages for this entry