Entry type: Download Entry ID: 102254061, Entry date: 09/26/2018
GSD for SITOP PSU8600 for integration in SIMATIC STEP 7
With GSD the SITOP PSU8600 power supply system is integrated in SIMATIC STEP 7. It includes the general station description of all available firmware versions of the power supply system SITOP PSU8600.
The zip file includes GSD for following article numbers:
- SITOP PSU8600 20 A PN (6EP3436-8SB00-2AY0)
- SITOP PSU8600 20 A/4 x 5 A PN (6EP3436-8MB00-2CY0)
- SITOP PSU8600 40 A PN (6EP3437-8SB00-2AY0)
- SITOP PSU8600 40 A/4 x 10 A PN (6EP3437-8MB00-2CY0)
- SITOP CNX8600 4 x 5 A (6EP4436-8XB00-0CY0)
- SITOP CNX8600 8 x 2.5 A (6EP4436-8XB00-0DY0)
- SITOP CNX8600 4 x 10 A (6EP4437-8XB00-0CY0)
- SITOP BUF8600 100 ms/40 A (6EP4297-8HB00-0XY0)
- SITOP BUF8600 300 ms/40 A (6EP4297-8HB10-0XY0)
- SITOP BUF8600 4 s/40 A (6EP4293-8HB00-0XY0)
- SITOP BUF8600 10 s/40 A (6EP4295-8HB00-0XY0)
- SITOP UPS8600 (6EP4197-8AB00-0XY0)
- SITOP BAT8600 Pb (6EP4145-8GB00-0XY0)
- SITOP BAT8600 LiFePO4 (6EP4143-8JB00-0XY0)
- Save the .zip file and unpack it to a local directory.
- Open the local directory and follow the instructions in "A5E36045169-2-76_README-INSTALL-STEP7V5_SITOP-PSU8600_en-US.pdf".
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.