SIMOTICS S-1FK7 G1 (AH36-100, without direct mounting on the gear unit), product phase-out on October 1, 2014, discontinuation on October 1, 2019
Update: Changed date for discontinuation = October 1, 2019.
Product phase-out of the SIMOTICS S-1FK7 generation 1, declaration as phase-out product and announcement of discontinuation
From October 1, 2014, the SIMOTICS S-1FK7 synchronous servo motors of generation 1 in shaft height 36 to 100 (without direct mounting on the gear unit) will be taken out of the active marketing phase and run as phase-out products. The phase-out period is up to September 30, 2019 and is intended to give users time to switch over to the successor product. The successor product is SIMOTICS S-1FK7 generation 2 in shaft height 36 to 100.
From October 1, 2019, the 1FK7 servo motors involved will only be available to maintain a stock of replacement motors.
- October 2014: End of active marketing and announcement of discontinuation for October 1, 2019.
- October 2019: Discontinuation will take place. SIMOTICS S-1FK7 generation 1 available only as a spare part.
Discontinuation on October 1, 2019 affects the following SIMOTICS S-1FK7 motors:
|Predecessor product||Successor product|
|S-1FK7 G1 Compact servo motors||S-1FK7 G2 Compact servo motors|
|S-1FK7 G1 High Dynamic servo motors||S-1FK7 G2 High Dynamic servo motors|
The following motors remain in the active marketing phase and are not affected by the announced product phase-out:
- Motors in shaft heights 20 and 28:
- 1FK701x-5A... and 1FK702x-5A...
Phone, Europe: +49 (911) 895-7222
Phone, America: +1 (423) 262 5710
Phone, Asia/Pacific: +86 (10) 6475 7575
See also 109756534
Migration of SIMOTICS S-1FK7 G1 to the successor product SIMOTICS S-1FK7 G2
See under 55738520 for a description of the successor product, and for migration documentation.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry