Block library for a redundant Modbus/TCP communication over the integrated PN interface of a SIMATIC H CPU
SIMATIC Modbus/TCP PN CPU Redundant
“SIMATIC Modbus/TCP PN CPU Redundant“ enables the redundant Modbus/TCP communication between a SIMATIC-(H) controller with integrated PN interface and a non-Siemens device.
The setup comprises:
- the block library
- the project examples
- the user manuals in English and German
This demo version is valid as of Step7 V5.5.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry