Servicetool SIMATIC ProSave
To use SIMATIC ProSave without the installation of the engineering systems e.g. for service purposes, SIMATIC ProSave can be downloaded for free. In addition, SIMATIC ProSave can also be installed via the product DVD of WinCC flexible or WinCC (TIA Portal).
Download of SIMATIC ProSave:
Due to the statutory regulations for export control SIMATIC ProSave is offered with registration only. According to the registration SIMATIC ProSave can be downloaded free of charge. Please note the file size.
License Conditions and Disclaimers for Open Source Software - can be found on the data storage device (DVD) "WinCC flexible“ or WinCC (TIA Portal) in the file "Readme_OSS.rtf". Additional, the following Open Source Software is used with ProSave:
Note for Resellers:
In order to avoid infringements of the license conditions by the reseller or the end user these instructions and license conditions have to be forwarded to the end user.
Installation via Product DVD:
Copy the self-extracting installation file from the DVD to the corresponding PC and start the installation. You find the installation file for SIMATIC Prosave in the following folder of the respective DVD:
WinCC flexible Engineering DVD (Micro / Compact / Standard / Advanced):
WinCC (TIA Portal) Engineering DVD (Basic / Comfort / Advanced / Professional):
Location of the operating system images for SIMATIC HMI Panels:
After the installation of WinCC flexible or WinCC (TIA Portal) You find the operating system images for SIMATIC HMI Panels in the following folders:
- ...Installationpath\SIMATIC WinCC flexible\WinCC flexible Images\...
WinCC (TIA Portal)
- Image downloads for HMI operator panels 109746530
- ...Installationpath\Siemens\Automation\Portal Vxy\Data\HMI\Transfer\Vxy\Images\...
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry