SIMOCODE pro PCS 7 Library V8.1
- An already installed version of PCS 7 Library V8.0 is required for the installation.
- The library requires as a minimum SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.1 and Advanced Process Library (APL).
- The SIMOCODE ES Premium software is necessary to be able to integrate SIMOCODE pro as a S7 slave.
Overview of new features and corrections for PCS 7 SIMOCODE pro Library V8.1
- • An update requires a stop of the AS.
- ‘Event16Ts’ is provided instead of block ‘EventTs’ enabling connection of external messages from MMOprtn to APL motor blocks (MotL, MotRevL, …).
- Central color management for block icons and faceplates in now possible.
- The Batch view can be switched on and off with the internal variable "@APLBatchEnable".
- The size of the block icons can be changed centrally via the zoom factor in the "Create/update block icons" dialog in SIMATIC Manager.
- Modified APL image files (emf/bmp files) can be stored in user-created subdirectories and are no longer overwritten during the creation of OS project.
- Display of error symbol if several error bits (Status2 bit 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ) of MMRevDhl are pending simultaneously.
- Setting the cursor at any random position in the text box is no longer possible in the analog operation dialog .This prevents operating errors by otherwise adding the sign and decimal point automatically.
- The locking of messages has to be acknowledged by means of an operating window and can be supplemented with a comment.
- The reading of diagnostic information at the block MMDiag is made acyclic, which will be read only on occurrence of either a trip or a warning.
- The resetting of current limits during the restart of PLC at MMOprtn is avoided by taking over the values from SIMOCODE pro device.
Steps to be done for upgrading existing PCS 7 projects:
- Import an instance of the MMDiag and MMOprtn block at the PCS 7 project to update all instances of the blocks.
- At WinCC explorer, use the OS project editor to update all faceplate files with the latest files.
- AS stop necessary: Yes
- Compile OS: Entire Program with Memory Reset
List of changed blocks:
|Nummer||Name||Block-Version||Interface change (AS stop necessary)||Block Import / Update required|
SIMOCODE pro PCS 7 Library V8.1 is offered in the form of the download file
„SIRIUS_PCS7_SMCPro_8.0SP2_V81.zip“ Please exit all STEP 7 applications prior to starting the installation. After having unpacked the *.zip file, please start the program "Start.exe". Please also observe the installation and application notes available in the file \SIRIUS_PCS7_SMCPro_8.1\Readme\MMReadme.rtf.
Third-party software - Licensing terms and copyright information
You can find the copyright information for third-party software contained in this product, particularly open source software, as well as applicable licensing terms of such third-party software in the ReadMe_OSS_V8.0 and ReadMe_OSS_V8.1 file.
Special information for resellers
The information and the license terms in the ReadMe_OSS_V8.0 and ReadMe_OSS_V8.1 file must be passed on to the purchasing party to avoid license infringements by the reseller or purchasing party.
SIRIUS_PCS7_SMCPro_80SP2_V81.zip ( 366976 KB )
The software is subject to export restrictions. The download is only available to registered users