Entry type: FAQ Entry ID: 10429660, Entry date: 03/11/2002
PROFInet products in the first stage of delivery
Which PROFInet products does Siemens offer?
Siemens offers the following PROFInet in the first stage of delivery:
- PROFInet products
- WinAC PN V1.1, soft PLC for process control by computer based on WinAC Basis V3.0 with PROXY functionality between Ethernet and PROFIBUS
- IE/PB link, proxy for PROFIBUS slaves
- CP343-1 PN, PROFInet link for S7-300 CPU without change of hardware
- PROFIBUS products
- Distributed I/Os ET200S (IM157) and ET200X (BM147) with own CPU
- DP slaves, S7 slaves without own functionality
- S7-300 CPU as intelligent slave
- OPC server PN, access to system tags via Tag File from SIMATIC iMap
- SIMATIC iMap, configuration software for PROFInet interconnections
- HMI software SIMATIC ProTool/Pro
OPs cannot be created as components. It is not possible to incorporate OPs into the PROFInet concept.
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.
Support to the statistics
With this function the IDs found are listed according to number (format .txt).
Topic pages for this entry