Documentation set SINAMICS Manual Collection – 06/2014
Effective immediately, there is an updated DVD-ROM available with documentation in the languages English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese.
Article No.: 6SL3097-4CA00-0YG3
Delivery location: LZE
The SINAMICS Manual Collection contains up-to-date SINAMICS SW version 4.7 documentation for the following systems:
- SINAMICS S high performance converters
- SINAMICS G general performance converters
- SINAMICS V basic performance converters
- SIMOTICS motors for motion control
- Sensor systems
The SINAMICS Manual Collection is intended for all users of SINAMICS products. The original or PDF documents which appear on the DVD may also be reused by manufacturers for their manufacturer-specific documentation. A detailed overview of the documents included can be found here:
TOC_SINAMICS_MC_06_2014.pdf ( 50 KB )
How should my PC be equipped?
- A processor with at least 2 GHz and at least 1 GB main memory
- Option of sufficient free hard disk memory when operating a hard disk
- Color monitor with a recommended screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
- Keyboard and mouse which are supported by Microsoft Windows
- Windows Vista 32: Ultimate, Business, Enterprise or
- Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise or
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Adobe Reader 9.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer, Version 8.0 or higher
How to start your Manual Collection
Starting the application with installation:
- Make sure you close all open Manual Collections.
- Run the setup.msi file.
- Follow the install wizard.
Starting the application without installation:
Run the "START_FROM_DVD.CMD".
Starting the application from a network drive:
Copy the contents of the DVD to a subset network. To start the application, run the "START_FROM_Network_Share.cmd" file in the "data" folder.
You can find details of how to use the SINAMICS Manual Collection in the help section after starting up the DVD.
All technical manuals are also published in the Service&Support Portal (SIOS). Documents are also available for use via My Documentation Manager, together with other automation and drive documentation.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry