Delivery release of SINAMICS Startdrive V13 SP1
For SINAMICS Startdrive V13 the Service Pack 1 the delivery release is available.
Also Servicepack 1 is available to:
Highlights of SINAMICS Startdrive V13 Service Pack 1
Integration within S7 station upload
- During the upload of the S7 station a proxy will be created for each connected drive, subsequently the S7 compile leads to correct results regarding the I/O configuration.
- During the upload of the real drive, the proxy will be replaced. Prerequisite: The device name, the fieldbus address (PROFIBUS or PROFINET/IP) and the I/O configuration or the telegram configuration is identically. Otherwise a new drive will be created in the project.
Easy assignment of the PROFINET device name, similar to SIMATIC devices, especially within the list of reachable devices.
Easy activation of the EPOS functionality and free function blocks via the commissioning wizard (independent from the used runtime version)
- Online working:
Online-Values/Parameters are directly shown via the parameter editor
- Offline working:
No automatic connection to the drive, while calling the commissioning and diagnostic editor
Safety integrated commissioning
- Online setting of the F-address is now possible (independent from the runtime version)
- Clear naming of the activation/deactivation button for the safety commissioning
- Correction within in the mask „sending direction“ (functional view > communication): Only supported safety functions of SINAMICS G120 are displayed in „S_ZSW1“
- Extension of the safety chapter within the Startdrive Tutorial SINAMICS Startdrive Tutorial
- Correction for S7-PLC compile (Integration already in Startdrive V13 Update 1)
- Correction for delta/star connection within the commissioning wizard (Independent from the runtime version)
Interplay with SIMATIC S7-300/400 and S7-1500/1200
- Control of the drive functionality from the PLC program via unique drive HW-IDs (identifier)
- Performance: Reduced S7 compile times for connected drives (compared to Startdrive V12 SP1 and Startdrive V13 Update 1)
- Drive library extension included in SINAMICS Startdrive:
- Simple usage of the drive functionality via the PLC program
- Innovated function blocks available for S7-1200/1500: and S7-300/400:
- SINA_POS (FB284)
- SINA_SPEED (FB285)
- SINA_PARA (FB286)
- SINA_PARA_S (FB287) -> optimized function block for read/write of single parameters only, ideal for S7-1200
SINAMICS Startdrive V13 SP1 is released for use with the following operating systems (64 bit, Windows 7, also 32 bit):
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise
Microsoft Server 2008 R2 StdE SP1 (only STEP 7 Professional)
Microsoft Server 2012 R2 StdE
Microsoft Windows XP is not supported
Recommended PC/PG hardware
|From Intel® Core™ i5-3320M 3.3 GHz or comparable||
1920 x 1080
Compatibility with other products
- SINAMICS Startdrive V13 SP1 can be used with STEP 7 Professional / Basic V13 SP1 and WinCC V13 SP1 in a framework.
- The TIA Portal V13 products SINAMICS Startdrive, STEP 7 (incl. PLCSIM) and WinCC have to be upgraded to the same version (V13 SP1).
- Startdrive V13 SP1 can be installed on a computer in parallel to Startdrive V12 / V12 SP1 and STARTER.
- Virtualization platforms supported:
- VMware Workstation 10
- VMware Player 6.0
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V
- The following virus scanners have been tested:
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1
- Trend Micro Office Scan Corporate Edition 10.6
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014
Important Note for the following installation scenario:
Startdrive Standalone and STEP 7 is already installed; Startdrive should now be installed as STEP 7 option and then an Update to V13 SP1; STEP 7 could be already updated to V13 SP1.
The installed Startdrive Standalone Program has to be de-installed as following:
- Control Panel -> under “Program and Features“ select the entry „Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13“. (De-installation)
- Afterwards tick in the configuration for the de-installation only „SINAMICS Startdrive V13“ and then “Next”
- SINAMICS Startdrive V13 Standalone will be now de-installed.
After the de-installation has been completed, the Startdrive V13 SP1 as STEP 7 option can be installed; For this execute "Startdrive_Optional_V13_SP1.exe".
Selection and ordering data, prices
Startdrive commissioning tool for SINAMICS
A handling fee will be applied.
The internet download of the actual version is available at no charge under 68034568 .
Supplementary conditions according to lists of supplementary conditions under 55416849.
You can find additional product information on the marketing internet page for SINAMICS Startdrive: http://www.siemens.com/startdrive.