SINAMICS technical documentation
|2020/03/19||new links to manuals for a firmware version|
|2019/02/01||zipped PDF-Files for SINAMICS S, Version V5.1 is published|
|2019/01/14||List of printable documents in section "Technical documentation on paper", new link to version V5.2|
|2018/10/29||List of printable documents in section "Technical documentation on paper"|
|2018/04/26||List of printable documents in section "Technical documentation on paper"|
|2018/01/09||further links to documentation of new product versions|
|2017/08/01||List of printable documents in section "Technical documentation on paper"|
|2017/05/22||List of printable documents in section "Technical documentation on paper"|
|2017/03/03||2017/List of printable documents in section "Technical documentation on paper"|
List of printable documents in section "Technical documentation on paper"
List of printable documents in section "Technical documentation on paper"
Electronic technical documentation (read, load, compile)
How do I find the technical documentation for a product group?
In the Siemens Industry Online Support you filter under entry type "Manual/operating instructions" to the technical documentation that is available:
- Manuals - SINAMICS V Basic Performance Converters
- Manuals - SINAMICS G110 Built-In Units
- Manuals - SINAMICS G110D Distributed Inverters
- Manuals - SINAMICS G110M Built-In Units
- Manuals - SINAMICS G120P Built-In Units
- Manuals - SINAMICS G120D Distributed Inverters
- Manuals - SINAMICS G120C Built-In Units
- Manuals - SINAMICS G120 Built-In Units
- Manuals - SINAMICS S110 Basic Servo Drives
- Manuals - SINAMICS S120 Built-In Units
- Manuals - MICROMASTER Frequency Inverters
- Manuals - SIMOVERT MICROMASTER Frequency Converters
- Manuals - SIMODRIVE Converter System
- Manuals - Converters for SIMATIC ET 200 Distributed I/O
How do I find the technical documentation for a specific software version?
The technical documents are assigned a product cluster of the corresponding software version. As a consequence, in the Siemens Industry Online Support you can list the documents that belong to a software version if you specify the appropriate product cluster.
Proceed as follows when making your selection (example, SINAMICS S120 manuals for version V4.5):
- In "Products", search for "SINAMICS S120 V4.5"
- Select the "SINAMICS S120 V4.5" product
- Filter according to "Manual" entry type
Examples of links: Product cluster for the technical documentation:
- Manuals V5.2: see6SL3054..V5.2
- Manuals V5.1: see6SL3054..V5.1
- Manuals V4.8: see6SL3054..V4.8
- Manuals V4.7: see 6SL3054..V4.7
- Manuals V4.6: see 6SL3054..V4.6
- Manuals V4.5: see 6SL3054..V4.5
- Manuals V4.4: see 6SL3054..V4.4
- Manuals V4.3: see 6SL3054..V4.3
- Manuals V2.6: see 6SL3054..V2.6
- Manuals V4.4: see 6SL3054..V4.4 SP3
SINAMICS G120 CU240B-2
SINAMICS G120 CU240E-2
SINAMICS G120 CU250S-2
- Manuals V4.7.10: see6SL3544-0...V4.7.10
- Manuals V4.7.9: see 6SL3544-0...V4.7.9
- Manuals V4.7.6: see 6SL3544-0..V4.7.6
- Manuals V4.7.6: see6SL3243-0BB30-1..V4.7 6
SINAMICS G120D CU250D-2
- Manuals V1.x: see6SL3220.V1.x
Technical documentation on data storage medium
When requested, we can also supply our technical documentation on a data storage medium. The SINAMICS Manual Collection addresses all users (manufacturers and end users) of the following SINAMICS products and compatible products:
- SINAMICS S High Performance Converters
- SINAMICS G General Performance Converters
- SINAMICS V Basic Performance Converters
- SIMOTICS Motors for Motion Control
- Sensor Systems
You can find the currently available technical documentation in the SINAMICS Manual Collection, in the following languages:
- Spanish and
- Chinese simplified
- as well as all other available language versions
combined as PDF files. You can order the SINAMICS Manual Collection in the SIEMENS Mall.
SINAMICS Manual Collection can be ordered, specifying the content (TOC):
What are the minimum PC specifications required?
a processor with at least 2 GHz and at least 1 GB main memory
optional, sufficient free hard disk memory when operating a hard disk
color monitor with the recommended screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
Keyboard and mouse that are supported by Microsoft Windows
Windows Vista 32 (Ultimate, Business, Enterprise)
Windows 7 (Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise)
Windows Server 2008 R2
Adobe Reader 9.4 or höher
Internet Explorer, Version 8.0 or higher
How do I start the application?
- It is essential that you close all open Manual Collections
- Run the setup.msi file
- Follows the Install wizard
How do I start the application without installation?
- Run the "START_FROM_DVD.CMD" file
How do I start the application from a network drive?
Copy the contents of the DVD to a subset network. To start the application, run the "START_FROM_Network_Share.cmd" file in the "data" folder. You can find details of how to use the SINAMICS Manual Collection in the help section after starting up the DVD.
Technical documentation on paper
In the PDF files that can be downloaded, you can find an overview about the technical documentation that can be ordered as paper version. Please contact your local contact person for language versions that are not included. Not all documents in the technical documentation can be ordered as paper version. You can find all of the technical documentation in the Siemens Industry Online Support.
Documantion for SIMODRIVE is not orderable any longer but is still available electronically in SIOS.
Is it permissible for me to process/edit this technical documentation?
When importing SIEMENS documentation into customer documentation – and possible further processing/editing – it is absolutely crucial that the safety-relevant notes are included and remain visible. Further, the contractual agreements regarding providing documentation on data storage medium apply.
What additional conditions apply when allocating documents?
The customer receives the technical documentation (subsequently called "Documentation") specified in the order acknowledgment electronically or on data storage medium.
Customers have the non-exclusive right, which is not limited from a time perspective, to change in part or to copy documentation (either unchanged or changed), to generate the technical documentation of this machine, which is equipped with electrical equipment from Siemens and the software described in the documentation. Customers are permitted to provide this technical documentation (subsequently called "machine documentation") to third parties on paper or data storage medium.
The customer is solely responsible for the use of unrevised or revised documentation that he includes in his machine documentation.
The customer does not remove the Siemens copyright notices from the documentation. However, if he changes the documentation, then in a suitable form, e.g. using an additional own copyright notice, he will make reference to the fact that he changed this documentation. The customer is not authorized to use the SIEMENS corporate logo and removes this from the parts of the documentation that he copied. When using Siemens trademarks in his machine documentation, he makes reference to the fact that these are trademarks of Siemens AG in a suitable fashion (for example using a note ”SINUMERIK is a registered trademark of Siemens AG”).
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry