Time-controlled lighting with LOGO! 8 and LOGO! CMR (Set 1)
In the automation of lighting systems, factors such as remote control, networking and potential energy savings are playing an increasingly important role. All aspects were taken into account in this solution.
The figure below shows an overview of the most important components:
Selection of the various operating modes results in numerous applications such as park and path lighting, architectural lighting, shop window lighting, stable lighting, plant lighting in greenhouses or illuminated advertising.
Your benefits at a glance
- Multi-functional use, through selection of different operating modes.
- Energy savings by automatically switching the lighting on and off at sunset and sunrise.
- Cost-effective remote access for setting the switch-on or switch-off time via SMS.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry