SIMATIC B.Data Start Package (video)
With SIMATIC B.Data you have decided on one of the most powerful energy management systems worldwide.
In order to help you to gain access to the system, you will find, among others, tutorials on this support page which clearly explain the system installation at the beginning and the handling of the system. Start the videos and follow the instruction.
The SIMATIC B.Data Start Package also includes projects files that are preconfigured in a way to enable you to quickly connect with the different data sources. Also included are examples such as reports, dashboards or charts based on which you can analyze the acquired data straight away.
This is where you get to GettingStarted:
Technical set of slides (1,8 MB)
Easy guided access with little engineering effort.
Ready energy reports, a dashboard for energy consumption and production figures.
The packet is prepared for one of the following options:
Measured values in WinCC archive,
Measured values stored in S7-DB,
Measured values directly via 7KM PAC Sentron, 3200/4200.
Measured values via *.csv File.
Load the project files according to the data source (download):
SIMATIC WinCC (220,7 KB)
SIMATIC S7-300/S7-400 and S7-1200/S7-1500 (1,2 MB)
7KM PAC 3200/4200 (221,7 KB)
CSV file (271,0 KB)
- SIMATIC B.Data V6.0, SP1, Update 1 or higher (look at Sales and Delivery Release for SIMATIC B.Data V6.0 SP1)
- SIMATIC NET, V12.0, SP2 or higher (if SIMATIC S7 is used as data source direct, look at SIMATIC NET DVD V12 Released for Delivery)
We offer webinars to introduce the SIMATIC B.Data starter pack. Our experts explain the requirements and the application. You also have the opportunity to ask our experts your specific questions regarding the application.
Would you like to be invited?
If you do, send us your registration with your contact data with the buzzword “Webinar on SIMATIC B.Data starter pack” to the following contact address
We will then soon invite you to one of the events.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry