SIMATIC/SIMOTION Weihenstephan Standards
A machine builder is requested to deliver a Weihenstephan Standards compliant machine into a production line. The integration of the Weihenstephan Standards shall be possible without much engineering, test, etc. effort.
| || |
Siemens supports the machine builder in integrating a Weihenstephan Standards compliant solution for SIMATIC controllers and the motion control system SIMOTION.
- Automatic generation of the corresponding data blocks from the device description file PDACONF.xml
- Reduced engineering effort by means of predefined and tested library blocks to integrate a compliant Weihenstephan server functionality incl. example call
- Reduced integration costs through standardized data interfaces
- Program and State Management according to Weihenstephan for SIMATIC S7-1200/S7-1500 controllers incl. HMI for Comfort Panels
- High acceptance of the standard in the beverage sector, food production, …
In addition the Weihenstephan client functionality is available for SIMATIC controllers. It can be used, e.g. for machine internal communication to a printer, scanner, …
The software is integrated in the machine application in STEP 7 V5.x by using the ProjectGenerator SIMOTION easyProject for SIMATIC or SIMOTION.
PDI (Plant Data Interface) data points: 86302104
Note: The software located in this section is based on Weihenstephan Standards Version 08
STEP 7 Professional / Basic V13 SP2 (TIA Portal)
For the usage in newer STEP 7 versions see corresponding system manuals (Compatibility of projects/PLC
SIMATIC Manual CommunicationProtocol 01/2016 (1,3 MB)
SIMATIC Manual ProgramStateManagement 02/2017 (1,8 MB)
LWeihStd SIMATIC V1.0.4 (2,2 MB)
LWeihStd Example SIMATIC V1.0.4 (STEP 7 Professional only) (7,7 MB)
WS TIA GenTool V1.0.0 (24,2 KB)
Additional search terms