TIA Translation Tool Configuration Instructions
With the TIA Translation Tool, you can translate your project texts automatically with the help of dictionaries. Due to growing dictionaries, you will by and by achieve a high level of translation.
The TIA Translation Tool simplifies the translation of project texts.
In this application example, you find out how to
- create new projects,
- export project texts from the TIA Portal into the TIA Translation Tool,
- add new languages,
- translate project texts automatically or manually,
- integrate, use, create and maintain dictionaries,
- evaluate the translation analytically,
- and how to import project texts from the TIA Translation Tool into the TIA Portal.
TIA Translation Tool V2 offers you the following advantages:
- A simplified user interface compared to TIA Translation Tool V1
- An effective translation through comprehensive dictionaries
- Time and cost savings through automatic translation
V2.x (1,7 MB)
Documentation for TIA Translation Tool V1.x
Configuration Instruction for V1.x (899,8 KB)
Configuration instruction for Version 2.x added.