Remote control of S7-1200 RTU with PCS 7 TeleControl (IEC protocol)
In this application example, a storm water tank is controlled by an S7-1200 controller and integrated into the high-level control system using PCS 7 TeleControl. The communication between PCS 7 TeleControl and the remote terminal unit is based on the IEC 60870-5-104 protocol.
- Description of the RTU controller program
- Configuring the remote CP
- Configuring the OS with PCS 7 TeleControl
- Ready sample project as a template for self-study or training
- Step by step guide for configuration with PCS 7 TeleControl
- A reduction in both the time required and costs involved
- SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.1 with PCS 7 TeleControl V8.1
- SIMATIC STEP 7 V13 SP1
- SIMATIC WinCC Comfort V13 SP1
The procedure is valid for higher versions of SIMATIC PCS 7, TeleControl, STEP 7 and WinCC Comfort.
How to configure technological functions with PCS 7 TeleControl or with PCS 7/OPEN OS is described in this applicaton example: 109478763
- Motor valve block updated in demo project
- Documentation updated