Wireless Communication of S7‑300 Stations with TeleControl Server Basic V3
The core of this application is the TeleControl Server Basic V3 in the central station. TeleControl ServerBasic V3 enables a direct connection, as well as cross-communication between the S7-300 stations. The counterpart of TeleControl Server BasicV3 is the MD720 modem which is contained in each remote station. As an OPC client, WinCC flexible allows for visualization and control of process data.
The following functions are realized in this application example:
- Remote station 1 requests data cyclically from remote station 2.
- Remote station 2 sends data to remote station 1 (event-triggered).
- Remote station 1 and 2 send important process data cyclically to the central station.
- The central station monitors the status of the connected remote stations.
- TeleControl Server Basic enables economic data communication between all stations, or between station and central station respectively.
- S7-300 stations can be integrated into the TCSB environment.
- The OPC interfaces of TeleControl Server Basic provide the data of the connected stations to one or several connected OPC clients.
- GPRS and INTERNET secure short transmission times.