Entry type: FAQ Entry ID: 109475801, Entry date: 10/30/2018
How do you query the status of your COMOS support requests?
In this entry we explain how you can check the status of your COMOS support requests. You can do single or multiple checks.
- Open this web page: www.siemens.com/gtac
- Click the "Create or update a support ticket" button.
- Log in with your access data (WebKey user name and password).
If you have not yet set up a WebKey access, you can proceed as described in Entry 109474953 .
- The "Create new call" page is displayed. Here you click the "Search Filter" item in the menu bar.
- The "Search Filter" page is displayed. Set your criteria for the search filter and then click the "Search" button.
If you want to check on the status of one specific request, then enter the corresponding IR ID/Call ID in
the "Call Number" input field and then click the "Go" button.
The status of that specific IR ID/Call ID is displayed.
- An overview is displayed showing all your COMOS requests with their
If you want more detailed information about a request, you click the corresponding IR ID in the "Call ID" column.
Then all the details of that request are displayed along with the associated e-mail correspondence.
The status is displayed (written in full) in the Status column along with the associated "Description Code" (marked in color). If you hold the mouse pointer over the abbreviation, the associated meaning is displayed. Entry ID 109479487includes all the closure codes
(Status and Closure Codes) for technical queries about COMOS and their meanings.
- You have the option of saving the overview in a list.
For this you scroll to the bottom end of the overview.
- Select the output format for the file and then click the "Save Results as" button.
Report, Request report, COMOS PR, COMOS ER, COMOS SR, COMOS IR, COMOS Technical Request, COMOS Service line, COMOS Hotline, COMOS Support
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttp://www.siemens.com/industrialsecurity.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.