Software SIMOCODE pro PCS 7 Library V8.0 + SP2 + HF2
Software requirements for SIMOCODE pro PCS 7 Library V8.0 + SP2 + HF2
- An already installed version of SIMOCODE pro PCS 7 Library V8.0 + SP2 is required for the installation.
- The library requires as a minimum SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.0 + SP1 and Advanced Process Library (APL) V8.0 + SP2.
- The SIMOCODE ES Premium software is necessary to be able to integrate SIMOCODE pro as a S7 slave.
Overview of corrections in SIMOCODE pro PCS 7 Library V8.0 + SP2 + HF2
- An update from PCS 7 SIMOCODE pro Library V8.0 + SP2 to PCS 7 SIMOCODE pro Library V8.0 + SP2 + HF2 does not require a stop of the AS.
If SIMOCODE pro V PN device will be configured on an external Profinet interface (e.g.: behind CP 443-1) and not on the internal PLC Profinet interface then Module Fault output (ModF_Act) will be set at MMDiag block on a Warm Restart of the PLC and this means for the system that there is an error in device though device itself is fine.
This issue has been resolved and SIMOCODE pro V PN devices can be configured now on an external Profinet interface.
Steps to be done for upgrading existing PCS 7 projects:
- Import an instance of MMDiag block at the PCS 7 project to update all instances of the blocks.
- Compile and download the AS program with 'Changes only' no PLC restart is necessary.
- Set the value of parameter ‘Acc_Id’ at all instances of MMDiag block to ‘1’ if this bug fix applies to your system configuration (SIMOCODE pro V PN devices are configured on an external Profinet interface).
List of changed blocks:
Interface change AS stop necessary)
Block Import / Update required
SIMOCODE pro PCS 7 Library V8.0 + SP2 + HF2 is offered in the form of the download file
“SMCPro_PCS7_V188.8.131.52_V184.108.40.206.zip“. Please exit all STEP 7 applications prior to starting the installation. After having unpacked the *.zip file, please start the program "Start.exe". Please also observe the installation and application notes available in the file \SMCPro_PCS7_V220.127.116.11\DATA1\Readme\MMReadme.rtf.
Third-party software - Licensing terms and copyright information
You can find the copyright information for third-party software contained in this product, particularly open source software, as well as applicable licensing terms of such third-party software in the ReadMe_OSS_V18.104.22.168 und ReadMe_OSS_V22.214.171.124 file.
Special information for resellers
The information and the license terms in the ReadMe_OSS_V126.96.36.199 und ReadMe_OSS_V188.8.131.52 file must be passed on to the purchasing party to avoid license infringements by the reseller or purchasing party.
SMCPro_PCS7_V184.108.40.206_V220.127.116.11.zip (68,9 MB)
Note: The software is subject to export restrictions. The download is only available to registered users