What are the differences between the Basic (BA), Standard (ST), High Feature (HF) and High Speed (HS) modules of the ET 200SP and ET 200MP?
The interface modules and the IO modules of the ET 200MP and ET 200SP are available in the following function classes.
- Basic (BA): The Basic module is designed for basic requirements.
- Standard (ST): The Standard module is designed for standard requirements and is used by most customers.
- High Feature (HF): The High Feature module includes advanced functions.
- High Speed (HS):The High Speed module is optimized for high speed processing.
Properties of the function classes of the interface modules of the ET 200MP
Properties of the function classes of the IO modules of the ET 200MP
Properties of the function classes of the interface modules of ET 200SP
Properties of the function classes of the IO modules of the ET 200SP
- All ET 200SP IO modules can be used on all ET 200SP interface modules.
- PROFIsafe modules cannot be used on a Basic interface module.
- The technology module TM Timer DIDQ 10x24V cannot be used on the DP interface module.
- You should note that function restrictions of the interface modules might restrict the IO module functions. For example:
HF and HS IO modules support the clock-synchronized mode. The Basic, Standard and DP interface modules do no support the clock-synchronized mode.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry