SIMOTION G-Code Interpreter
G-Code is a widely-used language for the programming of motion. Programming in G-Code is always advantageous when kinematic systems are to traverse a defined contour. The G-Code commands are exported by suitable (CAD) - software or defined by manual programming. The resulting program files are stored and managed locally on the SIMOTION memory card.
For this task the standard application SIMOTION G-Code Interpreter can be used. The application offers the following functions:
- 3D – interpolation
- Polynomial interpolation
- G-Code programing (DIN 66 025)
- Constant path velocity
- Path synchronous motion and positioning of one auxiliary axis
- Tool radius and length compensation
- Tangetial control
- M-functions / R-parameters, external and user variables
- Storage of ASCII-formatted G-Code files on memory card (incl. file management)
- Pre-processor for substitutions in G-Code
- Multiple kinematics running on a SIMOTION device possible
- Advanced control structures for programming
- Mathematical functions for programming
For more features check the software documentation.
The application example is delivered as TIA Portal project including the devices SIMOTION D425-2 and SIMATIC HMI KTP 900 F. The HMI provides a full-blown interface to SIMOTION G-Code Interpreter to demonstrate its complete functionality.
Using this demo example one can easily understand the functioning of SIMOTION G-Code Interpreter .
- Handling mit SIMOTION 84980638
If you are interested, please contact your local sales partner.
motioncontrol_apc_applications, Robotik, robotic, path object, Bahnobjekt