Service Pack 2 for “3RW44 Soft Starter PCS 7 Library V8 Migration V8.0”
The hardware requirements of SIMATIC PCS 7 apply for the installation.
The use of the software 3RW44 Soft Starter PCS 7 Library V8 Migration V8.0 + SP2 requires as a minimum SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.0.
The software Soft Starter ES Premium is necessary to be able to integrate Soft Starter as an S7 slave.
The following new functions are supported in SP2 compared to SP1 / SP1 + HF1:
- Logbook data reading in SS_DIR has been made acyclic. Logbook data can be read by using Read data command from faceplate/ function block.
- Message suppression at all the blocks is now switched off by default (M_SUP_C = 0).
- Starting from this version of library it won’t consume AS and OS process objects anymore.
- All data set reading has been made acyclic. A 'Read Data’ button has been added at all diagnostic views to facilitate diagnostics data reading.
- New messages have been added for Diagnostics and Logbook.
Please refer to the user manual for more details.
- Batch Parameters, (BA_ID, BA_NA, BA_EN, OCCUPIED and STEP_NO) have been added at SS_MEAS block. Batch view has been added in Measurement block (SS_MEAS). From now on batch functionality can be used with SS_MEAS block.
- Output parameters have been added for Emergency Start (QEMRGST) and Disable Quickstop (QDSQSTP) at SS_DIR block.
- Display for “Output frequency” value has been added, below the "Line frequency" value at Standard2 view of SS_MEAS.
The default text has been removed for S7_String_0 / S7_String_1 attributes at all Blocks. The texts displayed at any controls have been hard coded with English and German texts. With this change, when the WinCC Language is switched to German, the texts will also be displayed in German. However it is still possible to configure any desired texts at S7_String_0 / 1 attributes
Third-party software - Licensing terms and copyright information
You can find the copyright information for third-party software contained in this product, particularly open source software, as well as applicable licensing terms of such third-party software in the ReadMe_OSS file.
Special information for resellers
The information and the license terms in the ReadMe_OSS file must be passed on to the purchasing party to avoid license infringements by the reseller or purchasing party.
ReadMe_OSS.zip (13,1 KB)
3RW44_SS_PCS7_V80SP2_Migration.zip (63,4 MB)
SSreadme.zip (62,6 KB)
Note: The software is subject to export restrictions. The download is only available to registered users