Entry type: FAQ Entry ID: 109478095, Entry date: 07/29/2015
How do you create screenshots of configured HMI screens with WinCC (TIA Portal)?
For documentation purposes you need screenshots of your configured HMI screens without the information that is output when you print the screens.
- In the TIA Portal you open the Settings via the "Tools" menu.
- Under "General > Print settings" you disable the option "Show tab order".
- Mark the screens that you want to print in the project navigation and select "Print" in the pop-up menu.
- Select the printer "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" and click the "Print" button.
- Specify the storage location and file name.
- If necessary, go to "Organize > Folder Options", select the "View" tab and disable the option "Hide extensions for known file types".
- Change the file extension ".xps" of the printout to ".zip" and unpack it in this folder.
- The configured HMI screens are located in the directory "Documents\1\Resources\Images".
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Feedback for the article with the entry ID 109478095
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
Note: The feedback always relates to the current entry / product. Your message will be forwarded to our technical editors working in the Online Support. In a few days, you will receive a response if your feedback requires one. If we have no further questions, you will not hear from us.
Requests and feedback
What do you want to do?
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry
Support to the statistics
With this function the IDs found are listed according to number (format .txt).
Topic pages for this entry