DOConCD V4.5 SP4 technical documentation for SINUMERIK in German and English
What are the target groups of the DOConCD?
The DOConCD includes German and English documentation and is intended for machine manufacturers, service technicians and end customers who require both the user and the manufacturer documentation in order to configure and service their machines.
Which contents are provided on the DOConCD?
The DOConCD includes all the current documents for software version 4.5 SP4 for the following SINUMERIK controllers:
- SINUMERIK 840D sl/828D Users
- SINUMERIK 840D sl Manufacturers/Service
- SINUMERIK 828D Manufacturers/Service
- Supplementary products belonging to the SINAMICS and SIMOTICS product families
- Provisions (insertable strips for the MCP)
A detailed overview of the documents included can be found here:
How should my PC be equipped?
- A processor with at least 2 GHz and at least 1 GB main memory
- optionally, sufficient free hard disk memory when operating a hard disk
- Color monitor with a recommended screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
- Keyboard and mouse that are supported by Microsoft Windows
- Windows Vista 32: Ultimate, Business, Enterprise or
- Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise or
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Adobe Reader 9.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer, Version 8.0 or higher
How to start your Manual Collection
Starting the application with installation:
- Make sure you close all open Manual Collections.
- Execute the file setup.msi and follow the instructions given in the Install Wizard.
Typical: The DOConCD is installed but the documents remain stored on the DVD. To be able to access the documents, the DVD must be inserted in the drive.
Custom: Allows you to completely install the documents for the languages selected here.
Starting the application without installation:
- Run the "START_FROM_DVD.CMD".
Starting the application from a network drive:
- Copy the contents of the DVD to a subset network. To start the application, run the "START_FROM_Network_Share.cmd" file in the "data" folder.
You can find details of how to use the DOConCD after starting up the DVD: