How do you use the control program to determine the connection box to which the KTP Mobile Panel is connected?
You can read out the connection box ID via an integrated function on the KTP Mobile.
For this you configure an internal tag in the editor "Runtime settings > General > Identification".
If the KTP Mobile Panel is connected to the a connection box, then the ID set (adjusted) in the connection box is written to this internal tag. The purpose is to evaluate the read value in the PLC.
The read value of the "Box ID" is transferred to a tag with controller connection via a clock memory and the system function "SetTag". The clock memory byte defined in the hardware configuration of the CPU is used as the clock memory.
A comparison of the preset "Box ID" and the read "Box ID" generates a signal.
The connection is monitored in the second step: If the KTP Mobile is disconnected from the connection box , the signal or the evaluation of the "Box ID" has to be reset.
The attached sample program is available
- As a separate WinCC (TIA Portal) configuration
- In a project library entitled "ConnectionBoxEvaluationLib"
- In the version for STEP 7 V5.5 (SIMATIC Manager) in conjunction with a "Proxy PLC"
- WinCC Comfort V14 SP1.
- STEP 7 V5.5.
Connection point ID, Connection ID, Box ID, Mobile Panel, Connection box ID, Monitoring, Evaluate, Evaluation, GSDML file, Mobile 2nd Generation, Proxy PLC, STEP 7 Manager STEP 7 V5.5
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry