Library of general functions (LGF) for STEP 7 (TIA Portal) and S7-1200 / S7-1500
STEP 7 in TIA Portal already has an extensive number of instructions for PLC programming (mathematical functions, times, counters, etc.). In addition, there are other useful basic functions that are often required in automation projects.
Such general-purpose functions are provided as "Library of General Functions". This library can be used unrestricted and contains features such as FIFO, search function, matrix calculations, astro timer, ....
- are immediately usable by parameterization
- can be used universally
- are not protected and therefore customizable
- are best documented including interface description
All blocks in the library can be universally used with the following controller:
- S7-1200 and S7-1200F product family
- S7-1500 and S7-1500F product family
- Simulation with S7-PLCSIM (as of V13 SP1)
The LGF was created with the programming styleguide.
Library with program examples for TIA Portal instructions
Library with PLC data types (LPD) for STEP 7 (TIA Portal) and S7-1200 / S7-1500
See chapter history in the documentation