Libraries with PLC data types (LPD) for STEP 7 (TIA Portal) and SIMATIC S7-1200 / S7-1500
In the respective manuals of the peripheral and technology modules, the address spaces (control and feedback interface) and the individual parameter data records are described. The library LPD (library of PLC data types) provides these address spaces and parameter data records in the form of individual PLC data types.
The following figure shows the structure of the library and the supported modules.
With the PLC data types for the
- address spaces, you can create PLC tags and with them symbolically and structurally access the input and output area in the user program.
- With parameter data records, you can create data records to parameterize modules which can then be transferred to the modules via the WRREC instruction.
Documentation and project example
Documentation (1,7 MB)
LPD (Library of PLC Datatypes) for TIA Portal V15.1 (1,2 MB)
The library LPD has been created with the programming style. 81318674
- PROFIdrive telegrams 82, 84, 860
- AI Energy Meter
- PROFIdrive telegrams 7, 9, 20, 110, 111, 166
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry