SSP SINAMICS G120 V4.7 SP3
Current SINAMICS MICROMASTER STARTER
You can download the current STARTER here: 26233208
When using this SSP, the following boundary conditions ( 1) and 2) ) must be observed:
|G120 type||CU types|
Combined with PM type (restrictions not relevant)
Combined with PM type observe restrictions 1) and 2) !
|SSPs for updating existing STARTER resp. SCOUT installations |
(please read detailed description)
SSP, SINAMICS G120 V4.7 SP3
|You can find the suitable online help (optionally) here: 109483088|
With this SINAMICS Support Package, the SINAMICS / G120C / G120P / G120D series with firmware release V4.7 SP3 can be configured and commissioned using STARTER (observe restriction 1) ) or SCOUT (observe restriction 2) ).
Procedure for installing SSP:
- Download the attached ZIP file
- Unzip the ZIP file to a shared target directory on your hard disk.
Please ensure that there are absolutely no spaces in the complete path names of this target directory.
- After unpacking, the shared directory must appear as follow:
- Start the SSP setup program by calling it from /CD_1/SETUP.EXE.3)
The readme file contains important notes on how to use the tool.
3): Hint according the follow SSP Setup-notice: The SSP can not be installed because of an incorrect Windows operating system.
Please install the SSP via the actual version of the STARTER tool.
1): When configuring these power module types or the G120C, you must update to version STARTER V4.4 SP1.
2): Only if this SINAMICS G120 SSP V4.7 SP3 is used/installed in context with SCOUT V4.4 or T-Config, please notice this link: 109482653
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry