SINAMICS Startdrive V14 sales release
To view the innovations for other TIA Portal products, refer to the following page: 109739471.
Highlights in SINAMICS Startdrive V14
Time savings: Simple device access from a central location
- Extended routing functionality for communications between Startdrive and SINAMICS
Routing between various PROFINET systems
Routing from PROFIBUS to PROFINET
Reuse of projects: Adaptation to devices supplied with a new firmware version
- Upgrade of the firmware version in the project
- As of SINAMICS firmware V4.4
Simplified series configuring/commissioning
- Changed power range while retaining the parameterization - also for SINAMICS G120C
Fast and direct access to the download version: No wait time for export checks
- Removal of the export restriction
- As of Startdrive V13 SP1 and firmware 4.7.3, the export flag = N/N
More efficient engineering
- Performance optimization
Online access, S7 compile times
Flexibility: Users can adapt the blocks and compile them for other S7 CPUs
- Block library without know-how protection blocking
Simplicity: Integrated procedure with SIMATIC
- Assigned PROFINET device name in the project tree and in HWCN
Optimized software maintenance effort with a local cloud solution for the customer
- Use of Startdrive with the Cloud Connector
Simplicity: Easy to keep the installation up-to-date
- Automatic installation of Startdrive HSPs via TIA Updater possible
Energy saving thanks to the ultra-efficient drive system over the complete partial load range
- Support of the new SIMOTICS 1FP1 synchronous reluctance motors
No manual update required
- Integration of SINAMICS firmware V4.7.3 and V4.7.6
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise
- Microsoft Server 2008 R2 StdE SP1
Microsoft Server 2012 R2 StdE
Note: Operating system support of Windows 10 is scheduled for V14 Service Pack 1.
Recommended PC/PG hardware
As of SIMATIC Filed PG M5 Advanced (or comparable PC)
Intel® Core™ i5-6440EQ (up to 3.4 GHz)
|RAM||16 GB or more (32 GB for large projects)|
|Hard disk||SSD with at least 50 GB free storage capacity|
|Monitor||15.6" full HD display (1920 x 1080 or higher)|
Compatibility with other products
Startdrive V14 works together with STEP 7, WinCC and Scout TIA V14 in a single framework.
- Startdrive V14 can be installed on the same computer as other versions of Startdrive V12 to V13 SP1.
Startdrive can be installed on the same computer as STARTER.
An upgrade to TIA Portal V14 is performed exclusively on the basis of TIA Portal V13 SP1 projects (latest update recommended). A compatibility mode is not supported.
Supported virtualization platforms
- VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) 5.5 as of Update 2
- VMware Workstation 11
VMware Player Pro 7.0
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V
Supported operating systems for virtualization platforms as the host operating system:
- Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate/Enterprise (64-bit)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 Professional/Enterprise (64-bit)
The following virus scanners were tested with Startdrive V14
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1
- Trend Micro Office Scan Corporate Edition 11.0
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016
Windows Defender (as of Windows 8.1)
Qihoo "360 Safe Guard" 9.7
Selection and ordering data, prices
|Startdrive commissioning tool for SINAMICS||A handling fee will be applied to the delivery.|
The Internet download of the current version is free-of-charge at 68034568.
Secondary conditions according to the secondary conditions list 55416849.
You can find additional product information on the marketing Internet page for SINAMICS Startdrive. www.siemens.com/startdrive.