Entry type: Product note Entry ID: 109736599, Entry date: 04/26/2016
generel information phase-Out for Sinamics LV- and DC drives (BU LD)
Phase Out for products of LD example SINAMICS LV and DC drives .
- Newsletter Update announces the planned phase-out
- Part not actively marketed any longer
- Start of the 10-year spare parts or repair obligation
- Remains regularly orderable, production continues until product cancellation, after as long as it is economical as spare part
- Upon the cancellation, a notice is given that the products will from now on only be available as spare parts (replacement of defective components) or only be repaired
- Spare parts are generated mainly through the repair of defective components/devices
- More Information regarding lifecycle milestones see SparesOnWeb
- Newsletter Update announces that the product has been discontinued
- Removed from the catalog
- Production ceases
- End of the technical support and consultation
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Feedback for the article with the entry ID 109736599
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
Note: The feedback always relates to the current entry / product. Your message will be forwarded to our technical editors working in the Online Support. In a few days, you will receive a response if your feedback requires one. If we have no further questions, you will not hear from us.
Requests and feedback
What do you want to do?
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry