SIMATIC PCS 7 Advanced Process Library (APL) V8.2+SP1 Available for Download
SP1 aims to provide new functions and feature enhancements for the APL V8.2. APL V8.2 + SP1 is above all recommended for projects that especially benefit from the new features due to their technological and control requirements.
What's New with APL V8.2+SP1?
Customized arrangement of trends online
- Easy online compilation of trend groups with just one click
- Automatic configuration of the units and scaling
- Optimized user ergonomics, for example, selection of the time range
- Hiding and showing values and value axes
- Shared representation of archives and online values
- Message list based on the trend compilation
- Save and reopen trends as well as closing them without saving
Selected functional enhancements
- Expansion of the ShrdResL block from 4 to 8 channels
- MonAnL block enables a smoothed PV process value over a low-pass filter of the first order
- The PopFacSP block inputs (P component in the feedback path) and DiffToFbk (D component in the feedback path) of the PIDConL, PIDConR and PIDConS blocks be mapped in the OS and can be configured in the parameter view
- Feature Bit 6 can used be realize internal/external switching at the SelA16In block, which can be connected via the faceplate
- After a CPU stop, the TimerP, FlipFlop, Trigger, OpDi01, OpDi03 and Limit blocks now have defined startup characteristics
- In the MotRevL, MotSpdSL, MotL, VlvMotL, VlvPosL blocks, it is now possible to connect a second EventTS or EventTs16 block at the EventTS2In input
Changes in the function blocks and faceplates are described in detail in the attached Liesmich/Readme files.
Manual and online help for APL V8.2+SP1 are available in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese.
- APL V8.2 + SP1 is exclusively intended for SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.2.
- Your previously purchased licenses remain valid.
- The upgrade to APL V8.2+SP1 based on SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.2 with APL V8.2 can be performed is without AS stop.
- The installation of APL V8.2+SP1 requires that SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.2 with APL V8.2 to be installed beforehand.
- APL V8.2+SP1 consists of two installation files, PCS 7 Advanced Library and PCS 7 Advanced Faceplates.
- Copy each of the installation files onto the relevant station in a freely selectable target directory.
- Start the installation by double-clicking on the installation file and follow the procedure given by the on-screen instructions. The "Install", "Update", "Package" and "User-defined" options are functionally identical in this context.
- Read the information in the following Liesmich/Readme files.
Installation files of APL V8.2+SP1 for SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.2(German/English/French/Italian/Spanish)
Installation files of APL V8.2+SP1 for SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.2 ASIA