Dimming with LOGO! 8
LOGO! is a logic controller for simple applications. It is frequently used in building automation. The aim of this application example is to show how different lamp types can be dimmed using a LOGO!.
In the automation solution, different lamp types are dimmed using the LOGO!’s Web interface, the cursor keys on the LOGO! or a push button.
Figure 1 shows the basic configuration for dimming a lamp.
This application example offers the following advantages:
- Integration of your LOGO! into home automation
- Flexible brightness control with the LOGO!
How do you enable and call the web server on LOGO! 8? 108994400
Fluorescent lamps, incandescent bulbs, LED, light
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry