Delivery Release of TIA Portal V14
Your gateway to automation in the Digital Enterprise
TIA Portal V14 offers a large variety of new functions for existing products
- SIMATIC STEP 7 V14 109740340
- SIMATIC STEP 7 Safety V14 109740272
- SIMATIC WinCC V14 109739719
- SINAMICS Startdrive V14 109736502
- SIMOTION SCOUT TIA V4.5 HF1 109742328
In addition, new TIA Portal options as well as new STEP7 and WinCC options are now available.
Overview of the new options in V14
TIA Portal V14 options
TIA Portal Multiuser Engineering
TIA Portal Multiuser Engineering enables multiple users to simultaneously work on a single project.
As a result, configuration times are significantly reduced and projects can be commissioned quicker.
The basic principle:
- Project management is performed by a stand-alone server application. The server application can be installed independent of a TIA Portal
Project management is located on a server. The server can be installed independent of a TIA Portal.
- Different users work in local sessions based on the projects managed by the server.
- Users work independently in local sessions. Changes made by other editors are displayed and can be transferred.
- Changes from the local sessions are transferred by checking them into the server project.
TIA Portal Teamcenter Gateway
The Teamcenter Gateway enables you to save and manage TIA Portal projects and global libraries in Teamcenter. Operator control is integrated into the TIA Portal.
TIA Portal Cloud Connector
The TIA Portal Cloud Connector provides access to local PC interfaces and connected SIMATIC hardware in the TIA Portal Engineering while the engineering itself is performed via Remote Desktop in a private cloud
SIMATIC Energy Suite
As an integrated option for the TIA Portal, SIMATIC Energy Suite directly links energy management and automation for the first time and thereby creates energy transparency in the production system. In addition, simplified programming of energy-measuring components significantly reduces the configuration work. see also
- Integrated and intuitive configuration of the energy management
- Automatic generation of the PLC energy program for S7-1500
- Archiving on WinCC Runtime Professional or PLC-internal SIMATIC memory card
- Seamless connection to SIMATIC Energy Manager PRO
SIMATIC PLCSIM Advanced
SIMATIC PLCSIM Advanced enables you to create virtual controllers for simulating S7-1500 and ET 200SP controllers and provides extensive simulation of functions. Compared to the standard S7-PLCSIM, PLCSIM Advanced offers the following additional functions:
- API for connection to co-simulations
- Multiple, distributed instances possible
- Web server and OPC UA access
SIMATIC ODK 1500S
ODK 1500S enables the development of function libraries with the high-level languages C/C++ for SIMATIC S7-1500 PLCs that support ODK. These function libraries can be loaded and executed directly from the user program. S7-1500 PLCs that support ODK:
- S7-1500 Software Controller (CPU 1507S (F))
- ET 200SP Open Controller (CPU 1515SP PC (F))
- S7-1500 Advanced Controller (CPU 1518(F)-4 PN/DP ODK)
SIMATIC Target 1500S™ for Simulink®
Target 1500S is an add-on for Simulink from MathWorks. It enables the
integration of Simulink models directly in the program cycle of an S7-1500 PLC that supports ODK.
- Enables model-based development with MATLAB® and Simulink for SIMATIC controllers
- Seamless integration into Simulink as a "System" target file
- No C/C++ or ODK expertise required
- Support for the Simulink external mode for immediate monitoring and control of model parameters in the controller from within Simulink
- The generated code runs on CPU 1507S(F) V2.0, CPU 1515SP PC (F) V2.0 and CPU 1518(F)-4 PN/DP ODK.
SIMATIC Visualization Architect
SIMATIC Visualization Architect (SiVArc) enables simple, fast, flexible and automated creation of HMI contents based on the STEP 7 user program.
- Supported HMI devices:
- Comfort Panel, Mobile Panel 2ndGen, WinCC RT Professional, WinCC RT Advanced
- Supported HMI objects:
- Screens, text lists, power tags, captions, buttons, I/O fields, symbolic I/O fields, graphic I/O fields, switches, round buttons
- Configuration using rule editors
- Templates are managed using libraries
The following new options are offered exclusively as runtime options for TIA Portal V14.
The ProDiag and OPC UA S7-1500 products are already integrated into the existing STEP 7 and WinCC products and only need to be licensed for use with real hardware. Unlike engineering options, the runtime options are independent of the version.
Selective and fast machine and plant diagnostics for SIMATIC S7-1500 and SIMATIC HMI:
- Central time stamping of fault alarms for specific cycles
- Automatic generation of the monitoring logic and alarm calls
- Automatic update of the SIMATIC HMI for changes to the alarm configuration for three languages
- HMI systems need not exit runtime mode for changes
- Directly available in the language editors LAD, FBD, SCL and STL
- Supervisions can be retro-configured to F-blocks and protected blocks
- Central specification of the alarm structure for each project
- Alarm texts are automatically derived from the information in the project
- Easy visualization on the HMI using pre-made controls
SIMATIC OPC UA S7-1500
The OPC UA S7-1500 option enables easy connection of any third-party device to the S7-1500 via the OPC UA server integrated in the S7-1500 CPU:
- OPC UA server directly in the S7-1500
- OPC UA data access, read/write, subscription to value changes
- XML export for offline configuration of OPC UA clients
SIMATIC Energy Suite S7-1500
The SIMATIC Energy Suite engineering comes with 10 energy objects. Additional energy objects can be added with runtime packages.
WinCC/WebUX for WinCC Professional enables monitoring of plant processes and, if required, controlling them over the Internet or intranet by means of mobile HMI devices. The software provides a visualization solution suitable for HTML5 and browsers that support SVG regardless of the operating system – without any engineering work.
The products with article numbers (order numbers) are listed in the attached file:
Trial software download
Trial versions of the TIA Portal products STEP 7, STEP 7 Safety, WinCC and Startdrive can be downloaded and tested using this entry: 109740201