Determination of suitable hardware for the Process Historian 2014 with the "PH-HWAdvisor" tool
Since 5th of September 2016 the obligatory consultation of the Systems Support has been replaced by the following process and the "PH-HWAdvisor" tool.
The "PH-HWAdvisor" tool guides you through a catalog of questions on the individual requirements of your PCS 7 project and provides a results protocol with the recommended hardware, which has to be sent to the responsible Product Manager for getting the order approval.
Follow these steps:
- Download the tool.
- Unzip and start the tool.
- Fill in the fields provided and start the evaluation.
- Send the signed protocol to the specified address in order to obtain order approval for the Process Historian 2014.
Responsible Product Manager for the order approval
Mr. Dr. Dino Drinjakovic
New tool version V3.1:
- SIMATIC DCS Infrastructure Service note in the report
- SIMATIC BATCH note in the report
- Default settings in HDD price dialog
- Updated to PCS 7 V9.0