SIMATIC IPC DiagMonitor V5.0 (software) now available
Use of the SIMATIC IPC DiagMonitor signaling and diagnostic software permits early detection of possible faults in SIMATIC IPCs. Comprehensive and flexible options for communicating IPC fault messages to operating personnel make it possible to avoid plant shutdowns or reduce downtimes.
SIMATIC IPC DiagMonitor
- Monitors critical PC states in SIMATIC IPCs (hard disk, RAID, CF card, CFast, SSD, fan, temperature, CMOS battery voltage, system status)
- Signals detected errors as well as freely selectable service intervals
- Communicates this information locally or remotely via SNMP, OPC, LAN, email and text message (phone)
- Acts through adjustable PC restart for watchdog alarm and execution of batch programs and executable files
- Logs all events in the Windows EventLog and, optionally, the measured temperature/fan data in a measured data file
- Supports monitoring of networked SIMATIC Industrial PCs
- administer BIOS-Data and enable BIOS Updates ( in local application )
NEW in SIMATIC IPC DiagMonitor V5.0:
- Grouping of stations
- Station descriptions
- Notification in the event of an individual station’s connection interruption
- Saving and loading of station configuration data
- Saving and loading of OPC configuration data
- Integration of the Bicker UPS
- OPC UA server
- Support of multiple RAID volumes with port display
- Filling level display of individual partitions
- IPV6 support within the diagnostics system
- Email SSL/TLS encoding
- Support of Nvidia NVS315
- Support of SIMATIC IPC427E
- Support of SIMATIC IPC477E
- Support of SIMATIC IPC547G
SIMATIC IPC DiagMonitor V5.0 is compatible with all SIMATIC IPC DiagMonitor V4 versions, which means an update in operation with other SIMATIC IPC DiagMonitor V4.x versions to the current version is not necessary.
The functions listed under "New" are not included in the previous versions.
Note the respective sales and delivery release of the devices.
The new SIMATIC IPC DiagMonitor is:
- available as an individual product:
SIMATIC IPC DiagMonitor: 6ES7648-6CA05-0YX0
as a SIMATIC IPC configurator option (Intranet, Mall)
One version of SIMATIC IPC DiagMonitor is required for each monitoring PC/each SIMATIC IPC to be monitored.
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 64Bit
for SIMATIC IPCs to be monitored
The operating systems approved for the specific devices apply for all SIMATIC IPCs.