Technology Objects of the SIMATIC S7-1500(T)
In order to be able to facilitate the use of technological functions that can be used with a SIMATIC controller, what is known as technology objects, have been introduced in the programming environment of SIMATIC. Within these technology objects, the available functions are encapsulated and provided to the creator of the user program for easy access and the easy use in the user program in the programming environment.
Particularly in the “motion control” area are these technology objects used to simplify the control and handling of axes and additional motion control functionalities and to support the user in the creation of a user program with motion control functionalities. These technology objects present the emphasis of this application example.
In addition, this application example includes program examples in which the application and use of the technology objects is displayed and via which the functions of the technology objects can be tested:
- Programming example 1 works with virtual axis for the use of which a SIMATIC S7-1500T CPU is sufficient.
- Programming example 2 is based on the SINAMICS V90 demo case with the help of which the functions of the technology objects can be reconstructed with real axes.
The operation of the two example programs is via a web interface that is displayed via the web server of the SIMATIC CPU.
Documentation (2,3 MB)
mobile friendly documentation
Program example for the SIMATIC S7-1500T (1.6 MB)
Program example for the SIMATIC S7-1500T and the SINAMICS V90 demo case (1.7 MB)
The FW2.5 firmware of the S7-1500 CPU can cause display problems on the web interface. In this case you should upgrade the CPU to FW2.6 or higher.
T-CPU, TCPU, SIMATIC Technology
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry