Soft Starter ES 2007 Premium download (14-day trial version) inclusive Service Pack 9
Three versions are offered:
Soft Starter ES 2007 Basic
for direct connection to the SIRIUS 3RW44 soft starter via the system interface on the device, for commissioning and parameterization.
Soft Starter ES 2007 Standard
for direct connection to the SIRIUS 3RW44 soft starter via the system interface on the device, for commissioning, parameterization and diagnostics with full functionality.
Soft Starter ES 2007 Premium
for connection to one or several SIRIUS 3RW44 soft starters via PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET or directly on the device via the system interface, for commissioning, parameterization and diagnostics with full functionality.
With Soft Starter ES 2007 Premium, the soft starters are optionally either parameterized and diagnosed directly on the device or centrally via PROFIBUS DP or PROFINET. Thanks to the display of all operating, service and diagnostics data, Soft Starter ES 2007 Premium provides valuable information, helps to prevent faults and, in actual fault cases, facilitates fast localization and rectification.
Amongst others, the following information is provided in clearly structured dialogs:
- Warnings, faults, messages
- Operating hours, number of starts, etc.
- Maximum values of measured values
- Fault log / fault memory
- Soft Starter ES 2007 Premium can be integrated and called up in SIMATIC STEP 7.
Advantages at a glance
- Easy parameterization minimizes engineering expenditures and reduces commissioning times
- Detailed information also in case of faults supports maintenance staff and reduces downtimes
- Universal applicability thanks to stand-alone version and integration in SIMATIC STEP 7
- Consistent data management and easy configuration thanks to integration in TIA (Totally Integrated Automation)
What is new in Soft Starter ES 2007 + SP9?
- Windows 10 support
- Self-extracting exe with new digital signature
.NET Framework 4 or higher must be installed on your computer.
Please visit the following Microsoft internet site in order to install .NET Framework:
Please read the "License.txt" file before installing Soft Starter ES 2007 Premium.
The software (SW) comprises a trial license. The licensee is granted the non-exclusive, non-transferable right to install the SW on one (1) device and use it for validation purposes. The period of use is restricted to 14 days, commencing upon initial call-up of the SW. Siemens can, however, only be held liable for SW for which a trial license is provided or which is provided for validation purposes if Siemens fraudulently conceals any defects. These software products exclusively provided for validation purposes are respectively subject to the stipulations stated in the "General terms for the provision of Automation and Drives software products". The license can only be obtained together with a Soft Starter ES 2007 version subject to costs.
Soft Starter ES 2007 + SP9 is approved for:
- Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit Ultimate, Professional and Enterprise (standard installation)
- Windows 10 64 Bit Pro( >=14393) and Enterprise ( >=14393)
- Windows 10 LTSB (OS Build 10240) warning message can be ignored in setup (Extended System Release made in March 2019)
- Windows 2008 Server R2 StdE SP1 64 Bit Standard
- Windows 2012 Server R2 StdE SP1 64 Bit Standard
- Windows 2016 64 Bit Server Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
Third-party software - Licensing terms and copyright information
You can find the copyright information for third-party software contained in this product, particularly open source software, as well as applicable licensing terms of such third-party software in the ReadMe_OSS file.
Special information for resellers
The information and the license terms in the ReadMe_OSS file must be passed on to the purchasing party to avoid license infringements by the reseller or purchasing Party.
Readme OSS Files (multiple languages):
Readme Files (multiple languages):
More information on SIRIUS soft starters is available http://www.siemens.com/softstarter
softstarter es 2007