Delivery release: SIMATIC ITP1000 (Industrial Tablet PC)
The trend in using mobile devices in manufacturing as part of Industry 4.0 remains unbroken. The new SIMATIC ITP1000 is a high-performance Tablet PC that can be used in a variety of applications thanks to its functionality. The SIMATIC ITP1000 provides the performance of SIMATIC Industrial PCs in tablet format.
The main highlights
- No limitations in functionality: LAN, SD card reader, USB ports and RS232 – everything onboard
- High flexibility: RFID, barcode reader (1D/2D) and camera
- Implementation of new mobile applications and applications through high device performance.
- Personal fit for greater productivity. Freely assignable function keys provide quick access to frequently used functions and applications
- Easy integration into the existing IT landscape thanks to Windows operating system.
- Touch-operated BIOS: Configure BIOS without having to connect keyboard / mouse.
- Long-term product availability. 4.5 years marketing plus 5 years of repairs and spare parts
High flexibility for various applications
- Configurable tablet PC hardware for the "best product fit"
- Numerous interfaces onboard as standard: LAN, serial, USB, Mini Display Port and SD card reader
- All options are freely selectable: RFID, 1D / 2D barcode imager, camera (single or in any combination)
- Freely assignable function keys for greater productivity
- The use of a notebook CPU supports even the most demanding mobile applications.
- No camera allowed in production? No problem. The SIMATIC Industrial Tablet PC is also available without camera upon request.
- Employee identification is possible with the installed RFID reader.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) is state-of-the-art.
- Kensington lock for theft prevention.
- Interfaces (e.g. USB) can be deactivated in BIOS.
- Affordable SIMATIC software packages are available when ordering SIMATIC ITP1000 and software at the same time.
- Optional customer-specific design and functions
A docking station is available as optional accessory.
- Charging option for the ITP1000 including port replicator
- The docking station provides the following connections: USB, LAN, Display Port, DC in
- Docking is possible with one hand