SINAMICS: PROFINET-system redundancy
The SINAMICS S120, G130, G150 and S150 PROFINET control units support PROFINET system redundancy as from FW V4.8.
Precondition for system-redundant systems is a H-system which consists of 2 fault-tolerant controls – master and reserve CPU – which are constantly synchronized.
- No system downtime in the case of a controller failure
- Component replacement possible during ongoing operation
- Configuration changes possible during ongoing operation
- Automatic synchronization after replacing components
- Only with the SINAMICS PROFINET Control Units of SINAMICS S120, G130, G150 and S150
- PROFINET-IRT is not supported
- No simultaneous operation of Shared Device and Shared I-Device
- Maximum 2 cyclical PROFINET connections
- System redundancy only via the onboard interface of SINAMICS PROFINET Control Units
of SINAMICS S120, G130, G150 and S150
- For the duration of switching from one controller to the other, the setpoints of the last connection remain frozen and valid.