EU Order Numbers for Mobile Panel 277(F) IWLAN
New article numbers were introduced on February 20, 2017 for the Mobile Panel 277(F) IWLAN distributed in the European Economic Area.
The new article numbers enables the SIMATIC Mobile Panel 277(F) IWLAN to meet the latest guidelines of the European Union for WLAN operation:
- 6AV6645-0EB02-0AX1 MOBILE PANEL 277F IWLAN V2 (EU VERSION)
- 6AV6645-0EC02-0AX1 MOBILE PANEL 277F IWLAN V2 (EU VERSION)
- 6AV6645-0EF02-0AX1 MOBILE PANEL 277F IWLAN V2 (RFID) (EU VERSION)
- 6AV6645-0DD02-0AX1 MOBILE PANEL 277 IWLAN V2 (EU VERSION)
- 6AV6645-0DE02-0AX1 MOBILE PANEL 277 IWLAN V2 (EU VERSION)
These devices meet the following new standards and guidelines applicable in the European Union: ETSI EN 301 893 1.8.1/ETSI
- EN 300 328 1.9.1
- Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU (RED)
These new article numbers must be used for deliveries with final use of the device within the European Economic Area.
All orders received from the EU up to February 28, 2017 are automatically assigned these new article numbers.
Countries in which the above-mentioned guidelines are not binding can be supplied with the devices of the previous article numbers (without CE marking).
Devices intended for use in the United States are not affected by this change, but have also been delivered without CE marking since November 30, 2016.
You can find the corresponding product information after release by specifying the identification number online in the product support (https://support.industry.siemens.com):
- Product Information "ETSI EN 301 893 1.8.1/ETSI EN 300 328 1.9.1 Conformity": A5E41059659 Product Information "Radio operation outside the EU": A5E41073263