LOGO! 8: Time Switch Function for KNX
With LOGO! 8 and integrated functions such as Astrotimer, Yearly and Weekly Timer, you can quickly and easily solve many automation tasks. The LOGO! text display (TDE) and the integrated web server of LOGO! 8 offer additional possibilities for controlling and monitoring.
For communication in building automation, Siemens offers a solution for LOGO! 8 in form of the communication module CMK2000. The communication module enables communication with any KNX devices via the KNX building system bus.
This application example offers you a complete time switch function for LOGO! 8 and shows you how to mount it into a KNX system via the CMK2000.
The combination of the time switch function in LOGO! 8 and the CMK2000 module
offers you the following advantages:
- Switching of actuators at configurable times
- Configuration of timer via the LOGO! display
- Configuration of timer using the integrated Web server of the LOGO! 8
- Integration of LOGO! inputs and output into a KNX system
This application example is aimed at experienced KNX users who seek to expand
their KNX system with the functionalities of a LOGO! 8.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry