Process simulation with SIMIT CHEM BASIC library and SIMATIC PCS 7
Interconnecting the library components enables a model of a flow network to be generated in SIMIT, which plausibly simulates the thermodynamic processes in pipeline networks. You can create flow networks for different media, e.g. water / steam, liquids or ideal gases.
The present application example uses the example of a stirred tank reactor to show you how to use the library components of CHEM-BASIC to create a corresponding simulation model.
- The CHEM BASIC library provides a quick introduction into the SIMIT project planning
- Communication of the necessary knowledge to develop simulations
- Reduction of effort needed for configuration thanks to the use of library components
- SIMIT Simulation V9.0 SP1
- SIMIT CHEM BASIC V9.0 SP1
- SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.2