Service Pack 1 for SIMATIC STEP 7 Safety V14 (including TRIAL)
As a registered customer, you can download Service Pack 1 for SIMATIC STEP 7 Safety Basic / Advanced V14.
Service Pack 1 is used for
- Upgrading STEP 7 Safety Basic / Advanced V14
- New installation
- Test purposes as trial version valid for 21 days
The new features of STEP 7 Safety Advanced V14 SP1 are described in the delivery release (109746194).
System requirements and compatibility with other SIMATIC products
- STEP7 Safety Advanced V14 SP1 requires STEP 7 Professional V14 SP1 (109745984)
- STEP 7 Safety Basic V14 SP1 requires at least STEP 7 Basic V14 SP1 (109745984)
Supported operating systems and hardware requirements can be examined with STEP 7 Professional V14 SP1. The same compatibility with other SIMATIC products applies as to STEP 7 Basic / Professional V14 SP1.
Important installation instructions:
All TIA Portal products must be upgraded to the same version (V14 SP1 / SCOUT TIA V5.1). If the versions are different, you can no longer start the TIA Portal.
Please make sure that the service packs of these products are available before you start the installation. The service packs can be found under the following entries:
- STEP 7 V14 Service Pack 1 (109745153)
- WinCC V14 Service Pack 1 (109746074)
- Startdrive V14 Service Pack 1 (68034568)
- SIMATIC Energy Suite (109746316)
- SiVArc (109746287)
- SIMOCODE ES V14 Service Pack 1 (planed for May 2017) (109745880)
- Softstarter ES V14 Service Pack 1 (planed for May 2017) (109745881)
- SCOUT TIA V5.1 (planed for July 2017)
Notes about downloading
The software is subjected to export restrictions. Download is only possible for registered users. Please note that, on account of the strong demand, the registration for export-restricted downloads will take some time. The trial version of SIMATIC STEP 7 Safety Advanced V14 SP1 can also be ordered directly on DVD:
Trial STEP7 Safety Advanced V14 SP1: 6ES7833-1FA14-0YA8
In the attached Readme file, you will find additional information on STEP 7 Safety Basic / Advanced V14 SP1. You can view this file in the portable document format (.pdf):
SIMATIC STEP 7 Safety Advanced V14 SP1 (03/2017):
SHA-256 checksum: STEP_7_Safety_V14_SP1.txt (1 KB)
You can find additional information about SHA-256 here.