Service Pack 2 for SIMATIC STEP 7 Safety V13 (including TRIAL)
As a registered customer, you can download Service Pack 2 for SIMATIC STEP 7 Safety Basic / Advanced V13.
Service Pack 2 is used for
- Upgrading STEP 7 Safety Basic / Advanced V13 (SP1)
- New installation
- Can be used for test purposes as a trial version valid for 21 days
In addition to a number of improvements, the service pack supports the installation of Microsoft Windows 10.
System requirements and compatibility with other SIMATIC products
- STEP7 Safety Advanced V13 SP2 requires STEP 7 Professional V13 SP2 (109745155)
- STEP 7 Safety Basic V13 SP2 requires at least STEP 7 Basic V13 SP2 (109745155)
Supported operating systems and hardware requirements can be examined with STEP 7 Professional V13 SP2. The compatibility with other SIMATIC products is the same for STEP 7 Basic / Professional V13 SP2.
Important installation instructions:
All TIA Portal products must be upgraded to the same version (V13 SP2 / SCOUT TIA V4.4 HF11). If the versions are different, you can no longer start the TIA Portal.
Please make sure that the service packs of these products are available before you start the installation. The service packs can be found under the following entries:
- STEP 7 V13 Service Pack 2 (109745155)
- WinCC V13 Service Pack 2 (109746075)
- Startdrive V13 Service Pack 2 (109741912)
- SIMOCODE ES V13 Service Pack 2 (planed for May 2017)
- SCOUT TIA V4.4 HF11 (not released for Windows 10) (109480713)
Notes about downloading
The software is subjected to export restrictions. Download is only possible for registered users. Please note that, on account of the strong demand, the registration for export-restricted downloads will take some time.
You can find additional information on STEP 7 Safety Basic / Advanced V13 SP2 in the included Readme file. You can view this file in the portable document format (.pdf):
SIMATIC STEP 7 Safety Basic / Advanced V13 SP2 (03/2017):
SHA-256 checksum: STEP_7_Safety_V13_SP2.txt (1 KB)
You can find additional information about SHA-256 here.