SINAMICS V90 PROFINET firmware
Firmware update instructions
The firmware updating process please referes to document: SINAMICS V90 servo drive Firmware update process
V90_firmware__update__process_for_end_user.pdf (221,6 KB)
SINAMICS V90 PROFINET firmware verion v1.03.00
|Firmware version v1.03.00|
|Firmware download||Sinamics_V90PN_04743518_01030005.zip (10,2 MB)|
|List of faults and alarms||alarmlist_v90pn_v1030005.zip (1,3 MB)|
List of faults and alarms
The "alarm list_*.xml" files are not necessary for the correct operation of the firmware and the associated commissioning tool. They only include an export of the "Alarm messages" text.
Customers occasionally request these exported texts so that they can further process them in their own applications or integrate them in external devices. As a consequence, as far as the V90 PN product is concerned, no additional support can be guaranteed here.
What is new?
- Supplementary telegram 750 for torque control is supported. The supplementary telegram can be used together with the standard main telegram, e.g. telegram 102 or 3 in conjunction with supplementary telegram 750 can extend the control words and status words as follows.
- Additional torque set-point and torque limiting from controller to drive: Friction, inertia and acceleration torque compensation can be realized with this round upgrade, especially in Wind & Unwind branch. Meanwhile, It improves servo system dynamic performance in application aspects.
- Actual torque feedback from drive to controller: It can be used to realize Collision Detection or Feel the Torque function in handling machine.
- Torque control mode is available which can be enabled by STW1.14. Torque set-point can be specified via telegram 750
- Feedforward setting adaption to motor types: Speed and torque feed forward setting are automatically adapted according to motor inertia types, for example, speed feed forward is activated for low inertia by default while not activated for high inertia. It optimizes the adaptivity of auto tuning.
- A new parameter p927 is introduced to lock all parameters in order to prevent from unexpected parameter changing.
Compatibility of commissioning tools
The new features have been fully integrated intoTIA Portal V15 HSP 0185 V3.0. Here you can find the compatibility relationships between TIA Portal HSP 0185 and V90 PN firmware.Please refer to 72341852
|Version||Support SINAMICS Firmware|
|TIA Portal V15 HSP 0185 V3.0||V1.03, V1.02, V1.01|
| TIA Portal V15 HSP 0185 V1.0||V1.02, V1.01|
|TIA Portal V14 HSP 0185 V2.0||V1.01|
The new features have been fully integrated into SINAMICS V-Assistant V1.05.04. Please refer to 109738387
SINAMICS V90 PROFINET firmware verion v1.02.00
|Firmware version v1.02.00|
|Firmware download||Sinamics_V04743514_V90PN_V1020005.zip (10,3 MB)|
|List of faults and alarms||alarmlist_v90pn_v1020003.zip (1,3 MB)|
What is new?
- Faults and alarms files are provided.
Fix an issue of firmware update for a brand-new drive which may result in PROFINET interface not working has been optimized.
- Support SIMOTICS S-1FL6 low inertia motor with absolute multi-turn encoder. Note: The motor types is not release yet.
- Fine resolution of the incremental and absolute position is adjustable
Add 2 parameters p29418 and p29419 to set the fine resolution in bits of the incremental position and absolute position actual values. The encoder absolute value G1_STW2 (be requested via PROFIdrive G1STW.13) comprises 3 parts: encoder pulses per revolution (fixed with 2048 in SINAMCIS V90 with an absolute encoder), fine resolution per revolution (p29419), and Number of resolvable revolutions of the rotary absolute encoder. The effective resolution is 2048 × 2^p29419.
Note: The encoder absolute position value G1_STW2 is limited to 2^32 bits.
- Braking resistor alarm A52901 is configured
Alarm A52901 which indicates capacity of internal braking resistor reached the threshold can be deactivated via a new parameter p29360. e,g. an external braking resistor is configured
- Message type Fault / Alarm can be configured.
The message type e.g. Fault / Alarm / No message can be adjusted via parameters (p2118, p2119).
SINAMICS V90 PROFINET firmware verion v1.01.00
|Firmware version v1.01.00|
|Firmware download||Sinamics_V04743509_V90_PN_V1010006.zip (11,9 MB)|
What is new?
- Support additional 4 types of SIMOTICS S-1FL6 high inertia motor shaft height SH65 with argular connector
- “Positioning tracking mode” can be used to to generate a virtual multi-turn encoder value from a single-turn encoder