Sales Release/Delivery Release: Power Monitoring Software powermanager V3.4
With the power monitoring software powermanager V3.4 all measured values are collected, which are required for power consumption optimization and corresponding cost reductions. This includes energy and power values as well as electrical characteristics such as current, voltage and power factor. Besides electrical measuring values also non electrical energy values can be integrated to the system either via pulse measurement or dedicated measuring devices featuring communication interfaces. The values are not only displayed, but can also be monitored and archived for future evaluation.
Evaluations can be done easily with predefined report templates as cost center allocation, variance analysis, energy evaluations as well as a duration curve report. The report handling can also be access via a standard Web browser. User defined reports can be created as well. Sending an automated email with the final report is another highlight of the user friendliness of the software.
By use of the load monitoring functionality power demand limits can be observed and if required switching recommendations can be given. The calculation and display of KPIs (Key performance indicators) can be executed as easy as displaying the values with dashboards.
- Independent power monitoring software.
- Operation using a PC and measuring devices with Ethernet connection.
- Expandable from the simple standard application to a fully flexible customer solution.
- Fully scalable with regard to the number of devices and the software's functions.
- Ensures optimum integration of measuring and power quality devices 7KT/7KM PAC, as well as circuit breakers 3WL/3VL/3VA, but also any other Modbus device.
- This version consists of all functions of the previous versions and service packs.
- Expansion of the number of fully integrated 7KT/7KM PAC devices:
- PAC3200T (start of delivery scheduled for 2nd quarter 2017)
- PAC module I(N), I(Diff), Analog Input (start of delivery scheduled for 2nd quarter 2017)
- branch circuit monitoring system 7KT PAC1200 (for IEC applications; already released)
- Support of branch circuit monitoring system SEM3 (for UL applications only as of today)
- Expansion of internal reporting engine by KPI-, Sankey- und Top10 consumer reports, also available via web browser, pdf/xls format
- Expansion of 3WL, 3VL, and 3VA breaker data visualization (state, messages)
- Simplification of OPC setup process
- From the release of the new version the basic license “powermanager basic package” and the Trial Version will be delivered with the new version V3.4
- Already existing licenses (basic packages, device packages, option packages) for V3.0/V3.1/V3.2/V3.3 can still be used for this new version. For current users of V3.0/3.1/V3.2/V3.3 the upgrade to V3.4 is free of charge. The upgrade to V3.4 is possible for all versions from V3.0.
- Systems with V2.0 need to be upgraded to V3.0 first, before an upgrade to V3.4 is possible (upgraded projects have restrictions related to the languages of the previous project).
- The free trial license is still available, however cannot be used on systems with previously installed trial licenses of V3.0/3.1/V3.2/V3.3.
- Powermanager V3.4 Basic Package
Max. devices: 10, Server/Clients: 1, Web license, Reporting license
- Free Trial Version (60 days)
Max. devices: 10, Server/Clients: 1, Web license, Reporting license, option "Expert"
Device extension licenses:
- Device Pack (20)
Additional devices: 20
- Device Pack (50)
Additional devices: 50
- Device Pack (100)
Additional devices: 100
- Device Pack (200)
Additional devices: 200
- Device Pack (500)
Additional devices: 500
- Device Pack (1000)
Additional devices: 1000
- Option package "Expert"
Individual configuration (Graphics, devices)
- Option package "Client (5)"
5 additional full clients
- Option package "Distributed System (2)"
Distributed system for 2 powermanager servers
- Option package "Distributed System (5)"
Distributed system for 5 powermanager servers
- Option package "Distributed System (10)"
Distributed system for 10 powermanager servers
Device licenses of the V2.0 have to be upgraded to V3.0 first, before V3.4 can be installed.
- Upgrade V 2.0 Lean -> V 3.0 (10)
Upgrading 10 devices of V2.0 to V3.0
- Upgrade V 2.0 Standard -> V 3.0 (50)
Upgrading 50 devices of V2.0 to V3.0
- Upgrade V 2.0 Advanced -> V 3.0 (100)
Upgrading 100 devices of V2.0 to V3.0
- Upgrade V 2.0 Maximum -> V 3.0 (200)
Upgrading 200 devices of V2.0 to V3.0
Customers who do not intend to upgrade to Version 3.0 can still upgrade specific licenses within the V2.0
- Upgrade V2.0 Lean -> Standard
Extending number of devices from 10 to 50
- Upgrade V2.0 Standard -> Advanced
Extending number of devices from 50 to 100
- Upgrade V2.0 Advanced -> Maximum
Extending number of devices from 100 to 200
Energy efficiency can be achieved through consistent power monitoring and the derived optimization measures which is crucial for all industries, including Industry, Infrastructure and Building.
Ordering information can be found in the LV 14 catalog.