Basic Examples for Open User Communication (OUC)
In the S7 CPU, the OUC is implemented on the basis of instructions (e.g. TCON, TSEND, TRCV and TDISCON). The user needs to parameterize the instructions in his user program and call them up in a fault-tolerant way. This task needs to be rethought by every user time and again. To make the task easy we provide you function blocks (FBs) in SCL.
The FBs contains the following mechanisms:
- Connection management with the instructions "TCON" and "TDISCON"
- Sending data to a partner CPU
- Receiving data from a partner CPU
The application example shows you at which places in the code you can integrate your individual extensions.
For the following OUC versions, there is an own FB which serves as communication template.
- ISO-on-TCP: FB "LOpenUserComm_IsoOnTcp"
- TCP: FB "LOpenUserComm_Tcp"
- UDP: FB "LOpenUserComm_Udp"(in progress)
All communication templates are summarized in the "LOpenUserComm" library.
Documentation and example project
Documentation ISO-on-TCP (1,5 MB)
Dokumentation TCP (2,2 MB)
"LOpenUserComm" library for STEP 7 V15 (1,4 MB)
You can update and use the library in STEP 7 V15.1.
Check of the telegram header in adhoc mode.