Entry type: Application example Entry ID: 109747734, Entry date: 06/27/2019
SIMOTION Print Standard Add-On Drive Optimization
Drive optimization functions during runtime for machnies with continous web.
The SIMOTION library LDrvOpt contains functions for drive optimization during runtime. The functions were developed and designed for machines with continious web.
- LECo (Learning Error Compensation) - a self-learning algorithm to compensate periodic disturbances (SIMOTION technology package OaLECo required)
- Frequency analysis - Frequency spectrum output of a time-discrete, periodic signal
- Inertia detection - Determination of the inertia of a mechanical system (motor side)
- Write speed and current setpoint filter to the drive system SINAMICS S120
- Recording of position controller setpoint frequency response during runtime
- Torque pre-control
- Several sub functions
The functions can be visualized via IT-Diag web pages with a standard web browser.
An example application shows the correct function calls as well as control sequence.
Manual 05/2019 (4,2 MB)
If you are interested, please contact your local sales partner
SIMOTION Technology function Learning Error Compensation (LECo)
Overview Printing Solutions
motioncontrol_apc_applications, Print Standard, FFT, Fast Fourier Transform
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.
Support to the statistics
With this function the IDs found are listed according to number (format .txt).
Topic pages for this entry